Amelia Givin Library
Auction Procedures & Rules
THE FOLLOWING SETS FORTH THE TERMS FOR THE AMELIA GIVIN LIBRARY ONLINE AUCTION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CHANGE THESE CONDITIONS.
1. We are again using 32auctions.com for this year's auction. If you do not already have an account, select the following link to create a new account with 32 auctions.
2. Bidding: Bidding begins on Friday October 18 at 6:00 AM (EST). Bids submitted before this time will not be
honored. Bidding will end on Sunday October 27 at 9:00 PM
(EST). Online bidding is available 24 hours a day.
3. Any issues with bidding or bid amounts placed accidentally must be sent to the auction staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the occurrence of the issue. Please bid carefully!
4. “Minimum Bids” exist
applicable. Bids below the
minimum will not be accepted.
5. All bidders must create an account with 32auctions to bid on items listed.
6. There is no buyers premium.
7. Bidders who do not have access to a computer may place bids on a public computer at Amelia Givin Library during regular business hours within the dates of the auction. Bidders will need to provide information that is requested on the auction web site.
8. Bid Status Notification: Winning bids will be displayed online utilizing an Anonymous ID and high bid amount.
9. All items need to be picked up in person at the Amelia Givin Library beginning Thursday October 31, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Payment must be made in full at the time of pickup. All items must be paid for and picked up by Wednesday November 27, 2019. If item is not picked up by November 27, the item will be offered to the next highest bidder. By request, some items may be able to be shipped, bidder must check with the auction administrators before expecting shipping. Costs for packaging, shipping and insurance will be added to all invoices.
10. Items will be paid for at the Amelia Givin Library during normal business hours. Payments may be made by cash, check, credit card (Visa/MasterCard) or money order. (Note: the Library has a returned check policy that will be used for any returned checks.)
11. We reserve the right to accept or refuse a bid by any bidder for any reason.
12. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions contained within this website.
13. Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
If you have any problems or questions please email: